WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Monday, December 10, 2012

Geometress - Worn Fashion Journal, Issue 15


Shooting with Worn Fashion Journal over the past few years has been an ongoing and welcomed pleasure. The Wornette team creates ideas that are refreshing and fun and a big plus, there is no limits on where we (I) can go with my camera and team.

For our latest shoot we referenced images from Mod culture featuring bold shapes and black & white photographs of the 60's as our main inspiration.

The latest issue just hit the stands. Spoiler alert...here's a sneak peek:




creative direction and styling // Casie Brown
photography // Lisa Kannakko
additional styling // G. Stegelmann & Rachel Walker
make-up // Tammy Wong,
tammywongmakeupartistry.carbonmade.com
hair // Morgan Inniss & Kristjan Hayden of Civello Salon, civello.com
photography assistance // Thomas Lee
layout // Laura Kloepfer
modelling // Natalie Papanikolov, graphic design
intern & Sofia Luu, editorial intern

The best part is that I'm an official contributor in Issue 15 which is all about Hair, so the question posed was "What's the most spontaneous thing you have ever done to your hair?" 



2 comments: