WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

time passing

All rights © Lisa Kannakko
Can hardly believe its been 6 months since I've posted.   If you're in T.O you may have sampled a taste of the espresso I've been serving at our little shop the Belljar Cafe

I have been obsessively putting up images on our Facebook page  so that people will have a hankering for that deep dark beverage and a moment of rest in our relaxing space.

Working towards getting it running smoothly has not dampened my love of shooting though.  Have met the super cool cats around the corner at Concrete Design and was lucky to have a portfolio review with them.  Have also been listening to the MP3's of Clarion Call - which are educational and relevant.

The fact that I'm dying to shoot everyday has lead me to signing up for instagram to sketch out ideas.
The fact that I just landed the next cover of Worn Journal is putting a skip in my step.

So yes I'm not posting as much, but there is much more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment