WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Juul & I

For much of my childhood I was addicted to SCTV.  It was the fresh air in the room and we all wanted to be them.  My coming of age arrived while watching zany characters that didn't seem to give a damn about things conservative or boring, or even sane -- and I loved them all the more for it.

So when I got the call from Worn Journal to photograph Juul Haalmeger I was delighted.  Juul was the Costume Designer for SCTV and the leader of the "Juul Haalmer Dancers" -  possibly the most insanely bad dancers to ever perform on public television. Every time they came on stage we were rolling on the ground with laughter. So nice to meet him!





No comments:

Post a Comment