WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Monday, October 7, 2013

Worn Journal shoots at Honest Ed's

Gotta hand it to Worn Journal - they got creative mojo. We shot these portraits at the famous Honest Ed's a few days before the big announcement (the location is for sale), and I remember thinking to myself "this place is a goldmine on so many levels" with the interior dating back decades, broken down and beautiful inside, while being centrally located - it is a dream for artists, shoppers, realtors and potential land developers. 

When I was a kid my crazy cool Grama used to bring me here to buy under-garments and fresh turkeys for cheap.  Be sure to take a moment out of your day to marvel at its wonders, you will never regret taking in this historical fun spot and you might find jazzy panties too!

These images will be featured in the next issue of Worn Fashion Journal, launching on November 23nd at Dovercourt house (going to be a great dance party, come dance with me!)  I'm shooting the cover of Issue 17 this week - will keep you advised.







No comments:

Post a Comment